Baby Names UK - Community

Welcome to the Baby Names forum community!
Main site links:
Baby Names, Boys Names, Girls Names, Name Origins.

Register to remove this advert. Click here, it won't take long!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pregnancy Support Thread

Default The Pregnancy Support Thread

This is a thread for mums-to-be to ask questions, discuss issues and chat about their pregnancies to other mums
    Happy Posting

Great idea, I'll start it off by saying I went for a scan yesterday - we had an extra one just to make sure everything was going ok as my son has special needs.
    Everything went fine - all his measurements were spot on average. He kept sticking his tongue out which was really nice to watch. Josh came too as he'd been off school poorly, so she let him print his own picture out, and called it Joshua's baby. He is just over 1 lb in weight and his foot is 5.6cm long.
    Mummy to
    Charlie Samantha Valentine (15)
    Joshua James Levi (8)

How many weeks are you, Katy? Josh must've been enthralled what a lovely treat that was! Hope Josh is feeling better and wasn't too ill x

oh bless Josh, my daughter comes to my scans too got another one at 32weeks as think low plancenta, they not overly concerned and nor am I really as had the same with my daughter,
    am really anxious about the labour, so scared in a way :/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMama22 View Post
    How many weeks are you, Katy? Josh must've been enthralled what a lovely treat that was! Hope Josh is feeling better and wasn't too ill x
    I'm 26 weeks. Josh is much better thanks, just a little bug he picked up at school I think. He was back at school today but he mentioned he had a tummy ache and was sent home again - he was so upset and was crying because they were making him go home - he's been fine the rest of the day thankfully

I know what you mean about been scared Jamaka, I'm sure you'll be fine though - they do say the 4th is easy, I've also been told the 3rd is the problem one when it comes to giving birth
    Mummy to
    Joshua James Levi (8)

lol I was told 3rd's the worst (once I was already pregnant) as I thought because 1st two were 'easy' this will be a breeze oh how stupid was I though they do say more than a 7yr gap its like having your 1st, not that it followed suit with my 1st,
    though friend just had her 3rd and said it was lovely calm controlled water birth, so guess never can tell, what will be will be :/

Just wanted a little moan. I'm fed up of being in pain - have now been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer which on top of pregnancy pains is making me feel rubbish Have been given gaviscon which is not touching the pain, there are some tablets doc can give me but should only be given if she really has to so am a bit wary of going back to docs as I'm worried they could cause problems with the baby
    Mummy to
    Joshua James Levi (8)

Sorry to hear that Katy, I am sending you lots of positive thoughts! Hope you feel better soon

Current favourites:
    Alfred, Arthur, Augustus, Brutus, Mortimer, Rupert.
    Alice, Circe, Elinor, Elizabeth, Livia, Louisa, Margaret 'Meg'.

Been to midwife to day and was told baby is well engaged and could come anytime, so very pleased about that. Also, seem to be craving weird smells just lately, has anyone else had that - smells like Brasso, antibacterial hand cleaner, petrol, revving cars?
    Mummy to
    Joshua James Levi (8)

Quote Originally Posted by katb12002 View Post
    Been to midwife to day and was told baby is well engaged and could come anytime, so very pleased about that. Also, seem to be craving weird smells just lately, has anyone else had that - smells like Brasso, antibacterial hand cleaner, petrol, revving cars?
    My goodness Katy get out of my head! I've been craving smells really badly! Petrol, New cars, my daughter's new converse, nail polish... It's driving me mad. I was in the car with my mum yesterday and some guy was infront in some turbo and I had the windows down like mum follow that car lol. I've had an urge to gloss the front door too. So weird.
    My gorgeous girl "Peep" 04.01.11 & my beautiful baby girl "Pops" 07.08.12

Thread Information