Baby Names UK - Community

Welcome to the Baby Names forum community!
Main site links:
Baby Names, Boys Names, Girls Names, Name Origins.

Register to remove this advert. Click here, it won't take long!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts?

Asher Gabriel Morgan - Hate Gabriel but it's ok as a mn, Love Asher!
    Bennett Spencer Cole - I would assume Bennett was a girl (sounds very like bonnet!) Don't like Spencer but Cole is lovely.
    Xavier Emile Cohen - Love Xavier and Cohen, Emile looks too much like Emilie!
    Gideon Silas Arthur - Ok, I would prefer it if it was Arthur Silas Gideon.
    Lincoln Miles Addison - Adore Miles, love Addison for a girl but really dislike Lincoln.
    Caleb Joel Everett - This name screams chav to me im afraid, both Caleb and Joel are really chavtastic where I live.
    Koen Xander Elias - Would be 100% in love with this if Koen was spelt Cohen. It's been a guilty pleasure name of mine for years, Cohen Xander would get a 1000/10 for me!
    Aubrey Quinlan James / Aubrey Maxwell James - Prefer Aubrey Maxwell James but I would assume Aubrey was a girl. So apart from being teased for having a girlie soundign name he could also get Aubrey the Strawberry!
    Clara, Autumn, Marlow'
    Lain, Rafferty

Asher Gabriel Morgan - None of these are to my taste but I think they flow fairly well
    Bennett Spencer Cole - A collection of surnames to me.
    Xavier Emile Cohen - I quite like Xavier, not keen on Emile or Cohen though. Xavier Emile would be ok.
    Gideon Silas Arthur - I kind of like Gideon but part of me feels I shouldn't! Silas is ok as a middle name although it reminds me of Silas Marner. And I love Arthur
    Lincoln Miles Addison - I'm not keen on these together, it sound as though they have been randomly generated and put together. I think I've seen Addison considered for girls. Miles is ok though.
    Caleb Joel Everett - Caleb is a bit of a pet hate of mine, sorry! Not sure on Joel or Everett.
    Koen Xander Elias - Dislike Koen, although I like Xander Elias together.
    Aubrey Quinlan James / Aubrey Maxwell James - Dislike Aubrey and Quinlan but like James as a middle. Not sure on Maxwell.

Favourites:
    Isaac Edwin Dennis Fraser Ivor Tobias Amadeus
    Ottilie Harriet Aurelia Beatrice l

Quote Originally Posted by SheFliesWithHerOwnWings View Post
    Yes, Arthur is to honour my Grandfather and I find it fits perfectly here.

I did worry about someone suggesting that it was a creative spelling of Cohen, it isn't. It's the Dutch version of the name and is a real legitimate name linked to the name Conrad.
    Is it pronounced the same way? If it is, you'll look like you're being creative. Unless you're Dutch. And even then it's risky as it's hard to be obviously Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    Is it pronounced the same way? If it is, you'll look like you're being creative. Unless you're Dutch. And even then it's risky as it's hard to be obviously Dutch.
    Haha. She could go about wearing orange all the time?
    Favourite Names

Ira Rose, Elizabeth Emily, Iris, Holly, Cicely, Arianna, Lyra/Lira, Mallory, Emmeline, Jael, Clara.

Joseph Richard, Vasiliy Michael, Malachi, Edmund John, Noah, William, Daniel, Gale, Lochlan, Hywel, Lucian, Luca, Nicolai.

Quote Originally Posted by PierreSentMe View Post
    Haha. She could go about wearing orange all the time?
    Maybe I'll have to try that one! Guess I'll be leaving Koen behind then...
    Favourites
    Noah - Isaac - Jude - Asher - Ezra - Micah - Caleb - Avery
    Arabella - Pandora - Matilda - Clementine - Beatrix - Imogen - Persephone - Valentina - Hermione - Ottilie

Thread Information