Baby Names UK - Community

Welcome to the Baby Names forum community!
Main site links:
Baby Names, Boys Names, Girls Names, Name Origins.

Register to remove this advert. Click here, it won't take long!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fortune teller ???

Default fortune teller ???

Well my dear lil sister ( the nutty one of the family lol) has told me today she went to one and they informed her I was having a girl and it would be born on the 14th july (week ish early)
    Now dont get me wrong I really dont (think) I believe in such things BUT thought Id post it so I can keep it on record just incase lol

ps everyone says Im having a girl, I even call bump a she ....
    Last edited by jamaka; 04-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Aww how exciting! Pretty cool that out of all of the dates in a yr they managed to get it within a week of your actual one! I'm still not convinced I believe in it but would be cool if it does really exist!
    Clara, Autumn, Antonia 'Nia'
    Harry, Max, Lain, Matthew

That's sweet Well personally I don't believe in any of that fortune teller magic type stuff, and if it comes true it's probably just a coincidence. But still it would be pretty cool if it came true!

Current favourites:
    Alfred, Arthur, Augustus, Brutus, Mortimer, Rupert.
    Alice, Circe, Elinor, Elizabeth, Livia, Louisa, Margaret 'Meg'.

Personally I'm not sure how valid I would find a fortune teller who told me someone else's future??? especially one who told me the future of someone who had decided not to find this information out for themself (Via the scan) - Not that I would believe them anyway.
    Tbh, I feel like you're going to have a girl, and I don't even know you personally lol - (just so you know, I have never been any good at intuition and stuff like that so I wouldn't take that as a sign)
    Mummy to
    Charlie Samantha Valentine (15)
    Joshua James Levi (8)

Wow, that's crazy! Lets see if she's right I too feel like your carrying a girl, I have no idea why.
    I'm really good at guessing the gender from the nub in the scan pics. Sometimes you can tell by how low/high your carrying, too.
    What does your OH think?

Hubby thinks its a girl too, think mainly because last one was, though when carrying her I thought she was a he only because Id had two boys before,
    I dont ness believe in fortune tellers but who am I to say? if people find comfort in it then fair play, I just would never go to one etc
    my sister just said she kept saying there's a pregnancy in the family and it'd be a girl born on 14th, well guessing a girl is 50/50 right not sure on dates as IM ALWAYS LATE, every preg I end up being induced, so that would be more of a shock if true rather than the sex

Brought this up to the begining again just to see if tomorrow is the day.........
    I doubt it but

Quote Originally Posted by jamaka View Post
    Brought this up to the begining again just to see if tomorrow is the day.........
    I doubt it but
    Lol I am going to keep a very close eye and I really hope to see you announce the birth of a beautiful baby girl before midnight tomorrow!
    Clara, Autumn, Antonia 'Nia'
    Harry, Max, Lain, Matthew

I hope its today for you, Jamaka

No it wasnt the day my own prediction will be in the 1st week of Aug, depending on how long they leave me 10/12/14 days

Thread Information