Baby Names UK - Community

Welcome to the Baby Names forum community!
Main site links:
Baby Names, Boys Names, Girls Names, Name Origins.

Register to remove this advert. Click here, it won't take long!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Upgrade - Design Update

Default Site Upgrade - Design Update

Hello Everyone,

As a few of you might have noticed we have updated the site and design today!

We are working on fixing some of the design flaws at the moment - if you find any issues with the site please let us know (I do know the thread titles are quite hard to read so will be fixing this first!).

This new version of the forum (when it is fully finished) will have many more features including "like" functionality which a lot of you were asking for as well as added security.

I really appreciate your patience during this change and hope we will end up with something far better than what we had previously :-).

Luke :-)

Very happy with this new layout Luke, thank you. When will the new subforums be added?

It's looking really good!
    Is there any way of finding out which of our posts have been 'liked'? Apparently I have two 'likes' but I don't know where they are
      JJ (05-04-2012),Luke (05-04-2012)

Favourites:
    Isaac Edwin Dennis Fraser Ivor Tobias Amadeus
    Ottilie Harriet Aurelia Beatrice l

I love the fact you can go to 'new posts' to see all new posts instead of having to trawl through all the headings
    Mummy to
    Charlie Samantha Valentine (15)
    Joshua James Levi (8)

Quote Originally Posted by HBMoose View Post
    It's looking really good!
    Is there any way of finding out which of our posts have been 'liked'? Apparently I have two 'likes' but I don't know where they are
    I second this.

Will look into it(and make sure it gets added)! Anything else please keep them coming - we are on a roll with upgrading the community at the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by NewMama22 View Post
    Very happy with this new layout Luke, thank you. When will the new subforums be added?
    The sub forums will be a while yet - we are going to launch the new sub forums and topics when we move over to mum.co.uk and we have to get a design put together for it first. I will keep you guys up to date with what is happening as well as share the designs before we move over.

This update was more for features and security as we were really running on ancient forum software before :-).

Luke :-)

Sounds fantastic Luke, thank you.

Could we also have more signature space, to allow more tickers, or tickers with big pictures? Not immediately of course, but would this be possible in the long run of things?

Absolutely! I am on holiday at the moment but will queue up another round of updates when I get back!

That'd be brilliant, thank you. Enjoy your holiday!

Thread Information